With the new scheduling rules in place for fall and winter, we have had to adjust some things due to fewer games expected to be played in each sport.
- The QRF parameters were adjusted to account for fewer win opportunities per team
- The Minimum Number of games needed to qualify for a valid seedable QRF was reduced
- Soccer - 7
- Volleyball - 9
- Basketball and Hockey - 13
- The Tiebreaker Margin was increased for each sport.
- Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball and Hockey go from 7% to 10%
- Football goes from 10% to 15%
These changes are effective immediately and are in place until we are back to the regularly scheduled maximums. Spring sports will be adjusted if needed when those schedules are decided.